Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Pearl Harbor & Super-8mm...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found this interesting listing for the feature film Pearl Harbor...

    Super-8 Montage - A collection of unseen super-8 footage shot for potential use in the movie by Michael Bay's Visual Assistant, Mark Palansky.

    Here is the link...

    http://216.239.33.100/search?q=cache...hl=en&ie=UTF-8

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found a new review of the Super-8 footage.

    Super-8 footage looks realistic

    Here's my question, did it look realistic in a 60 years ago sort of way? Because all this mini-dv cutaway **** they use feature films nowadays might look just as cool, or cooler, if done in super-8mm.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Levi's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2001
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw the movie once in the theatre and remember seeing b&w stuff, but I had no idea it was super 8. That's cool, man!

    I'm gonna have to rent it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •